geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r422640 - /geronimo/configs/
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:10:44 GMT

On Jul 17, 2006, at 8:22 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> What was the purpose of the property file that was contained there?
>
> Sorry... I will get all of the CI bits cleaned up soon...

They were kind of build configuration overrides (another reason I
didn't care for splitting up the build phases). For instance,
geronimo/assemblies/project.properties would exclude the assembly of
the installer. The installer assembly expected a full geronimo source
tree to be checked out and only the assembly tree would be checked
out for the assembly project. This type of "hack" is yet another
reason to be I'd rather do away with splitting up the build.

--kevan