geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: How to use M2 G Packaging Plugin
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:33:04 GMT
planFile is just the filename, you have to set sourceDir to the
directory the plan is actually in.  This is because the filtering is
done via Velocity which wants a basedir and then a template name.

See:

     http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/plugins/car-maven-plugin/
dependencies-mojo.html

IMO, the filtering should be done in similar fashion to the resources
plugin...

--jason