geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 JARs in Maven 2 Repo
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:23:04 GMT
I'd recommend that projects using m2 wait for G 1.2, which will
hopefully be sooner rather than later.

I don't think it is a good idea for m1 projects to publish to m2
repositories (unless the Maven team comes up with a supported plugin
to do so).

If a project is using m2 and can't wait for G 1.2, then it should
setup a legacy repo and use the m1 artifacts.

--jason