geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:08:18 GMT
I have tried to be constructive... but I can only go so far until I
start to shutdown...

So far I've responded to Jacek several times about creating an issue.
The first was a response to a question if he should create an issue,
and I said yes.  So after several more emails still talking about no
issue and me responding with affirmation to create one... I really
don't have much more patience nor do I really know to best and
constructively respond to a situation like that.

And I really, really don't see how else I could have possibly
responded to his statement in any other constructive manner, about not
understanding my query after I had though that I really, clearly
stated exactly what I was asking.

--jason