geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:02:31 GMT
This is just how m2 works... I agree it kinda blows... but bring it
up with the Maven guys, nothing we can do about it at the moment.

The release plugin takes the pain out of having to update every pom's
parent version number... er well it makes it less painful really, but
its manageable pain.

Else any decent search-replace'ing editor can do the bulk of the
dirty work.  But I'd use the release plugin when you can.

--jason