geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRAs adopter query/policy?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:12:44 GMT
There are other open source projects that do this.  I'm not trying to
push this, but just wanted to get some input to see if this is
something that could be useful to track and differentiate between
what developers in the community contributing to geronimo are seeing
and what only "users" are seeing.

-sachin