geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 00:46:45 GMT
Is there any desire to continue moving in this direction?

I personally believe that by having the site in Confluence that it
will be much easier for us to keep the content up to date, as well as
easily be able to add new content.

IMO this is the direction that the Geronimo site should head.

The question is... shall I continue to set this up (and collaborate
with others) or would that be a wasted effort?

--jason