geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Removal of TransactionContextManager
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:51:36 GMT
+1, so long as the threads are still coming from a Geronimo thread
pool under the covers (even if its hidden by the concurrent executor
interface).  I'd really like to have more components using Geronimo
thread pools rather than fewer, since right now there's really no way
to view or manage all the threads in the server.

Thanks,
    Aaron