geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo trunk not building in a fresh WinXP environment.
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:15:48 GMT
On 7/30/06, Paulo Lopes <pmlopes@scratchydreams.com> wrote:
> I downloaded maven 1.0.2 and i just compiled geronimo with jdk
> 1.5.0_07 but it failed in one junit test. I'll try to see if it works
> thanks for your replies.

Aside from the OpenEJB/1.5 issue, some of the tests fail
intermittently -- I think the timer tests in particular are pretty
sensitive to the current speed of your machine, and the security tests
fail if a Geronimo instance is presently running on the machine.  It
may be the case that if you rerun the tests or the build, it will work
on the second try.  Finally, you probably want to use the command
"maven new" to build under Maven 1.x, and Maven 1.1-beta-2 will build
it somewhat faster than Maven 1.0.2.

Thanks,
     Aaron