geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 JARs but not CARs on ibiblio; car-maven-plugin change
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 05:36:20 GMT
Well, in practice, it's not possible to include no dependencies in a
build that is going to first create a module (JAR/WAR/etc) and then
build a CAR out of it.  The CAR module always needs the dependency on
the original module.  So it's hard to create the "no changes to
environment" scenario.  Perhaps we could configure the plan processing
mojo to ignore dependencies with scope=provided or something?

Thanks,
     Aaron