geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject G 1.1 CARs not in any Maven Repo
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:53:05 GMT
OK, so, I've now discovered that the Geronimo 1.1 CARs are not in the
Maven 1 repo, as well as not being in the Maven 2 repo.

I believe they will need to be in order to build Geronimo CARs or
Geronimo Plugins from Maven (with the geronimo-packaging-plugin or
car-maven-plugin) since I believe those plugins start a server using
CARs they fetch out of your local Maven repo.  (This is assuming
you're trying to build CARs or Geronimo plugins without first building
Geronimo itself, which I think is totally desirable.)

Can we push the Geronimo 1.1 CARs to the Maven 1 repo, and if
possible, the Maven 2 repo as well?  (Note that the G 1.1 JARs are in
both, but the CARs are in neither.  By contrast, the G 1.0 CARs are in
both.)

Thanks,
    Aaron