geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to use M2 G Packaging Plugin
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:08:23 GMT
On 7/24/06, Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a planFile config option in the mojos. So I suspect you may
> specify a different location for the plan file. By default, it expects
> the plan to be in target/plan/plan.xml.

How do I use this?  I put my plan at src/plan/geronimo-service.xml and
set the planFile to src/plan/geronimo-service.xml and I get:

[ERROR] ... Unable to find resource 'src/plan/geronimo-service.xml'

I assume I need some prefix like
${current-directory}/src/plan/geronimo-service.xml but I don't know
the name of the variable to use for that.  Or maybe that's not right?
What I'm looking for is to have the original plan at
src/plan/[real-plan-file-name] not src/plan/plan.xml so I just want to
tell the plugin to get it from there.

Also, where is the current source code for the car-maven-plugin?

Thanks,
    Aaron