geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r425431 - /geronimo/branches/1.1/modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/util/PluginRepositoryExporter.java
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:13:59 GMT
Sure.  For now, I figured it would be better to wait until the M2
thing is resolved.  If I apply it to "trunk" and then we replace
"trunk" with the M2 branch I figured it might get lost.  Should I
apply it to both trunk and M2 branches?  Or should I rely on your SVK
procedure to catch any changes made to trunk and apply to the M2
branch?

Thanks,
    Aaron