geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:07:09 GMT
> Do you think you could answer your peers a little bit more
> constructively?  Your answers to people are a bit caustic and it is not
> helping promote a healthy environment.  Is there something that we can
> help with to aid in a more amicable interaction with your peers?

Give me a break!  I find talking down to someone like this far more
offensive than Jason's messages on this thread.

It's clear Jason is frustrated.  That's OK, it happens to the best of
us every now and then.  I think your response is totally
inappropriate.  If anything, perhaps, take a break and let's take this
up again tomorrow.  Or yell at me for baiting him if you like.  But
don't talk down to him -- after all, "he's your peer".  :)

Thanks,
     Aaron