geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Remove GeronimoExecutor?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:58:53 GMT
There's a method somewhere (perhaps ThreadPool) that takes a name and
a runnable and is useful in that the console can then show what kind
of work is being done with the thread pool -- particularly useful for
things like the default thread pool which can be used all over the
place.  I don't really fancy removing that.  But I'm fine with
removing the interface below.

Thanks,
    Aaron