geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JIRA description text template for bug fixes
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:41:08 GMT
The issue in question looks great, but I think asking everyone to use
a specific format within their description is *way* too much to ask.
If you want to propose some fields be added (such as symptom and so
on) that would be better, but they'd have to have some descriptive
text so people could tell what to put where.

Thanks,
    Aaron