geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: war manifest classpath in ear (GERONIMO-2125)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:03:34 GMT
What if the WAR is in a subdir within the EAR like foo/bar/some.war?
Then ".." alone won't work to resolve paths relative to the EAR.

I would think from a WAR-in-EAR, we could identify the Module ID of
the EAR, and then use the repo to construct a path to the JAR-in-EAR
with the EAR module ID and the JAR path.  Is there a reason why that
wouldn't work?

Thanks,
    Aaron