geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Regarding ClassLoader Changes in Geronimo 1.1
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:53:55 GMT
So are you saying that in Geronimo 1.0 the WAR directory itself was on
the class path (as opposed to the JARs in WEB-INF/lib and the dir
WEB-INF/classes)?  I don't think that's really portable behavior (the
spec only covers lib and classes as far as I know), so you might not
want to rely on it in any case.

You can file a Jira if you like so we can see if other people run into
the same thing.

Thanks,
     Aaron