geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: m2migration branch is available
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:21:27 GMT
Are you recommending that the project switch to Perforce, or is this
just wishful thinking?

Also, one more note on the merging -- If we change the directory
layout in the branch, it will be very hard to merge any patches to
HEAD into the branch to keep them in sync since all the patch paths
will be wrong.  I don't see how this can end well.  Unless there's a
freeze in HEAD for the duration of the branch, which would mean we're
just using the branch to work around RTC.

Thanks,
    Aaron