geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: m2 error: Unable to resolve dependency
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 22:55:29 GMT
yikes the dependencies need a lot of work.... axis and axis deployer
don't need openejb

Anyway I think the problem comes from using m1 built openejb jars
that have geronimo-dependency.xml files inside for the m1 groupIds.
I think the problem will go away if you build openejb with m2.

So, this points out that the m1 and m2 jars have different contents.
I think the solution is to change the openejb groupId to org.openejb
in the m2 builds.

thanks
david jencks