geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin v1.1.0
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:21:48 GMT
Sachin,
I'm afraid I don't see either a NOTICE or LICENSE files in the plugin
zip file, itself, nor any of the embedded jar files. They all must
contain both LICENSE and NOTICE files. Afraid this is a <hard>
requirement. And you'll need to create new binaries... See http://
www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain for
more information.

We should be able to reuse some of the license information we
generated for G 1.1. I'm happy to help with that. I'm not sure how
we're putting the NOTICE and LICENSE info in each of the jar files.
Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, but perhaps someone can chime in...

--kevan