geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <>
Subject Re: wiki migration
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:09:33 GMT
Hi Hernan

I worked  on the apache wiki staging environment and presently I
stopped working on the the staging.I want to get a copy and back ups
of the work I have done so far.What is the method of getting a back up
of the staging work?It's just a copy and past from the wiki to a
document or more than that?

Is there a way of getting a copy with out making any harm to the
format of the documents?

On 7/29/06, Hernan Cunico <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> this is a friendly reminder that the Moin Moin wiki ( namely
> ) is being migrated to the confluence based
> Please refrain from continuing updating content to the Moin Moin wiki.
> The current migration status can me seen at
> This is the raw content migrated so far from the Moin Moin wiki has not
> been edited yet, this is a temporary space while migrating.
> This is the first step of several, later this content will be evaluated
> for accuracy and then incorporated to one of the
> sub-structures.
> Comments, suggestions and HELP! are very much welcomed.
> Cheers!
> Hernan

View raw message