geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Found a fix but don't know why...Re: M2 assembly question
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 19:08:05 GMT
I am using pom packaging for GShell assemblies (as well for other
projects) with no problems using dependencySets:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/gshell/trunk/
gshell-assemblies/gshell-complete-assembly/pom.xml

But, that assembly's pom can not depend on another pom with pom
packaging and expect to pick up all of the dependencies it has listed.

--jason