geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [m2 build] Update about custom assembly usage
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:28:30 GMT
m1, m2 or ant... the timer tests are not written in such a way that
they will always pass.  They are heavily dependent on running on a
healthy/speedy box or they will start to fail with random errors.

These tests run fine for me, but fail for Prasad.  The failures are
all due to Thread.sleep() returning before the expected number of
timer invocations have been executed.

They need to be augmented to remove the window for random failures.

--jason