geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 JARs in Maven 2 Repo
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:19:23 GMT
>> IMO it would be very confusing to deploy these artifacts anywhere, or
>> expect people to install them by hand with a different groupId.
> Copy bad, check.  Never want to see them deployed anywhere, I'm
> confused -- they are deployed to
> already.

These appear to be the artifacts built with m1, which I'd expect to
find here.

I meant that I would not expect to see artifacts built w/ m2 here
(under anywhere) or see the m1 artifacts
moved to

The only time I would expect to see stuff under http://  or http:// would be if our m2
build published to that repository... and since we won't have m2
build until 1.2 I'm a tad confused myself why this path exists in
central for 1.0 jars.

View raw message