geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tag 1.1 issue?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:12:36 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I think dropping the m:co is fine as long as there is a way to get to
the source code. I did not see openejb src released with the jar's here;

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/openejb/openejb-core/2.0/

but if I recall correctly its a snap to get m2 to push src jars as
well. Maybe we could get one pushed from the tag and then disable the
m:co?

Just a thought.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney