geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki migration
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 05:52:56 GMT
Hernan,
I too am facing the same problem as John. I have default login enabled for
"http://cwiki.apache.org" and when I click on "
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxMoinMoin/Home", I get this
error: "The page you were trying to reach could not be found: it may have
been renamed or moved to another space". However if I logout and open the
page again then it opens correctly.
--
Thx,
Shiva