geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do we build the Eclipse Plugin assembly?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:40:42 GMT
Hi Sachin,
One observation:
In "trunk\assembly\src\main\assembly\deployable.xml" file, I changed
assembly:assembly" from the assembly directory. I got the following errors:
[INFO] [assembly:assembly]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating assembly: You must set at least one file.

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error creating
assembly:
 You must set at least one file.
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandalone
Goal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:488)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:458)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:219)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error creating
assemb
ly: You must set at least one file.
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AbstractAssemblyMojo.createAssembly(
AbstractAssemblyMojo.java:269)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AbstractAssemblyMojo.execute
(Abstrac
tAssemblyMojo.java:241)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:412)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException: You must set at
least
 one file.
        at org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.dir.DirectoryArchiver.createArchive
(Dire
ctoryArchiver.java:56)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AbstractAssemblyMojo.createArchive(A
bstractAssemblyMojo.java:383)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AbstractAssemblyMojo.createAssembly(
AbstractAssemblyMojo.java:261)
        ... 19 more

Does this help?

- Shiva Kumar