geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Content for 1.2
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 02:01:44 GMT
I'd like to get the m2 build finished... get a site setup...

Feature-wise, I'd like to get GShell into 1.2, to allow users to
telnet into the server and execute commands (including the script
command to allow for integrated scripting support for administration/
management).  GShell currently has all of these features... just
pending the GBean bits and then some refinement to make it more
functional.  I'd also like to get SSH support in, but I need some
help from the Jsch folks to make that happen... so thats probably not
going to happen for 1.2.

--jason