geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Link to Xbean site
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:29:12 GMT
Why do we need the subprojects page at all?  Each of the subprojects
should have its own home page that describes what it is.

This extra page is a waste... and is another chance to get the site
out of sync as people forget to update in both locations.

Lets remove this page.

--jason

>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/ site?  Currently I don't think