geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject [m2 build] Geronimo boilderplate j2ee module
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 02:07:43 GMT
FYI...

I added a new module to the m2-assemblies (currently just in
m2migration) called geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee.  The point of this
module is to put all of the common shared files here and then reuse
them in the jetty and tomcat assemblies.

Probably need to create something similar for minimal, and then move
the scripts to that module, and then have geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee
depend on the minimal version, so we can easily aggregate the common
files used in the assembly of the distro.  But, I'm going to defer
that for now until we get the jetty assembly fully sorted.

--jason