geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Clarification please from the PMC
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:13:43 GMT
There was/is some bits on gbuild that is using Continuum... but I'm
unsure at this time how trustworthy the setup is (ie. can we trust
that a failure notice is really something broke or just something
transient).

Once the m2 build is square we should get a concrete CI setup to help
avoid future periods of build breakage.

--jason