geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: JIRAs adopter query/policy?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:00:16 GMT
Last I checked, Jeff Turner was waiting to see how the upgraded JIRA
install did memory and perf wise before installing any plugins.  I
requested that these plugins get installed:

  * Toolkit ( http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/JIRA
+Toolkit )
  * Charting ( http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/JIRA
+Charting+Plugin )
  * Labels ( http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/JIRA
+Label+Plugin )

To install, these jars need to be added to WEB-INF/lib and the app
needs to be restarted.

I ping'd Jeff about it last week and did not hear anything...

--jason