geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r421872 - in /geronimo/trunk: ./ assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/ assemblies/j2ee-tomcat-server/ assemblies/zzzzj2ee-installer/ configs/javamail/ configs/rmi-naming/ etc/ modules/ modules/activation/ modules/axis/ modules/javamail-transport/ m...
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:42:04 GMT
According to peeps on repository@ (and this pom http://www.apache.org/
dist/maven-repository/org/apache/apache/2/apache-2.pom) these are the
official m2 repos:

Releases: http://www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository
Snapshots: http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository

There was some talk about moving releases to people... dunno when
that will happen though.

I've pushed out a snap of Genesis and am testing a push of 1.2-
SNAPSHOT of G now.

Seems to work fine, we should configure the specs to use the same
config (if they aren't already).

--jason