geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: How to use M2 G Packaging Plugin
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:49:08 GMT
On Jul 28, 2006, at 9:35 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> mvn car:install -         installs it in .m2 repo.

This invokes InstallMojo (from the car plugin) and is not the same as
install:install.  install:install hooked up to the install phase for
the car packaging.

For example, if we remove InstallMojo as you suggested, then `mvn
car:install` will produce an error as there would be no 'install'
goal for the car plugin w/o the InstallMojo class.

  * * *

What was InstallMojo used for initially?

--jason