geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding ClassLoader Changes in Geronimo 1.1
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:04:51 GMT
Hi ,
               Thanks for the tip. I was wondering why the behaviour has
changed though. Whatever I am using works on another app server like
Websphere and also in 1.0 of Geronimo where tomcat's classloader is used. My
question is shouldn't the Web Application Classloader have access to the
resources outside of the WEB-INF directory inside the war? On glancing
through the spec I didn't see anything abt it but most of the app servers
seem to support this.

Thanks
Manu