geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding ClassLoader Changes in Geronimo 1.1
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:41:30 GMT
Hi,
        I have an application that is packaged as an EAR. The WAR inside the
EAR is having some images in the images directory directly inside the war.
In Geronimo 1.0, I was able to access them using
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResource()
method, but now I am unable to do so. On debugging I found that the
classloader I got for 1.0 was WebappClassLoader from Tomcat which had access
to the files, while for 1.1, I got JarFileClassLoader of geronimo which did
not have access to those files. Can anyone throw further light on this
problem.

Thanks
Manu