geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki migration
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:54:13 GMT
Hernan Cunico wrote:
> John Sisson wrote:
>> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> this is a friendly reminder that the Moin Moin wiki ( namely
>>> wiki.apache.org/geronimo ) is being migrated to the confluence based
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo
>>>
>> Great!
>>> Please refrain from continuing updating content to the Moin Moin
>>> wiki. The current migration status can me seen at
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display//Home
>>>
>> I tried looking at the status and got a page not found.  I also tried
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxMoinMoin and got a
>> "Not Permitted" page.
> Not sure what the problem is, I just clicked those two links and both
> worked without logging in. Does anyone else have this problem?
Hmm, I logged out and logged back in and it worked.  When I was logged
in if I went to http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action
where it lists the spaces, the GMOxMoinMoin space is not listed.  After
I logged out and logged back in again it was listed and I could access
the link above.

Thanks,
John