geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 1.1.1 Status 2006/07/31
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:45:05 GMT
Hey everyone,

We're almost there for 1.1.1.  I noticed that people are opeening new JIRA's for 1.1.1 which
is
great.  However, unless you feel you can get them done before the cut off time please put
them in
1.x or 1.2.  I plan on moving all outstanding JIRAs as of the cut off time to the next release.

Alan rightly pointed out a few day slip.  We can easily start a 1.1.2 if people have critical
fixes
they want to get in.

The branch time remains at *Tuesday, August 1 at 0500 PT*.  On or around this time I will
do an SVN
copy to branches/1.1.1 and we'll start the final testing, TCK, etc. with the goal to get this
out
next week.  I announced this time on Friday.

Comments welcome :)

Matt