geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Status
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:25:29 GMT
Any objections to removing the licenses from the about page in the
console. See GERONIMO-2136 (listed below)

FYI,  I was originally planning on upgrading Derby (*GERONIMO-2155
<>)*, but the debug
versions of the derby libraries aren't in the maven repos and I'm
running out of time, so will leave as targeted for 1.x.

View raw message