geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: TCK Dog
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:30:04 GMT
Kevan,

Sorry for being so late with this response, but I was thinking that I
should probably get involved some with the TCK (to help address your
desire for broader participation across the project and get some much
deserved personal relief).  I just faxed my NDA for confidential
materials.  I'll let you know when I get my authorization.

Thanks,
Joe