geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:42:09 GMT
I think it would be worthwhile continuing to work on this but I think we
need to sort out some of the issues mentioned below before we switch
over so any committer can update the site without requiring assistance
from Infra or yourself.  I also agree with Matt's comment about it being
preferable to be able to make changes to the site but not have the
changes go live instantly.

A bit off topic, do you know of any tools to edit pages offline (where
you can have a WYSIWYG view of the page) other than installing a
confluence server on my notebook?

Thanks,
John