geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we allow more ejb-links than j2ee specifies?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:09:31 GMT
I think this would simplify configuration for users.  Could we log a
warning (that can be enabled/disabled) at deploy time identifying
extended features are being utilised? Putting myself in users shoes, I
would like to use these extensions, but would like a way of identifying
which apps are using them and what extended features are being used in
case I need to migrate my apps to another server, but don't wan't to see
warning messages day to day during normal operation.

Regards,
John