geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: 1.1 keystore portlet bugs & patches
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:54:04 GMT
Aaron,

I think we can do the wiki page at some point to look at the complete
design of the portlet but not right now.  Right now I'm more concerned
with fixing some of the problems with what we have before 1.1.1 goes out
the door.  I'll work on the problems that I listed and see if I can also
integrate the fixes from Vamsi to restore the function that was lost
from 1.0.

Thanks,
Joe