geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link to Xbean site
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:24:27 GMT
The idea was to have a single page listing all the subprojects and a brief description of what
each
subproject is, just a few lines. That brief description should tell enough whether that is
the
subproject you (as a user) are insterested on or not.

In addition to this intro page listing all the subprojects there is a new box dedicated to

subprojects with direct links to each of them.

I don't think the subprojects page is a waste as it should be an intro page, I wouldn't remove
it.

Cheers!
Hernan