geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:46:25 GMT

Jason Dillon wrote:
>> If things start to frustrate you...chat about them or walk away from the
>> terminal after typing up a nasty message...hitting delete before send.
>
> I have yet to send any message that I believe to have been nasty in nature.

Jason, that was a tip for when you feel like saying something nasty.  I
am not, nor have I said anything you type up is nasty.  Lets not beat a
dead horse here and turn this into something its not.

>> You would be surprised how different what pours out of your fingers
>> changes after the heat has subsided.  But please, try not to get
>> sarcastic...it is something that gets grating after a while.  It's a lot
>> easier to be direct in what you are asking as you will get a lot better
>> response.
>
> Oddly enough that is what the email you commented upon did... was direct.

Jason, I can probably come up with a minimum of 10 emails from you
within the last week or so that are either caustic, sarcastic, or
expressing very opinionated views that are somewhat a waste of space on
these lists.  Expressing your extreme disdain for Windows or responding
to someone who is trying to communicate with you with "whatever...." is
not a way to build and forge good feelings among friends on these lists.
 I would bet that if you changed your tune on how you interact with
people, you may find that your frustrations will dissipate.

If you feel that my last email was not attempting to help in an amicable
way, then my apologies...I need to work on my communication skills.  I
will not waste my time or yours further on this issue.  I suggest we let
this go at this time as its going nowhere fast :(