geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:38:31 GMT

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> On 7/24/06, Jeff Genender <jgenender@apache.org> wrote:
>> Do you think you could answer your peers a little bit more
>> constructively?  Your answers to people are a bit caustic and it is not
>> helping promote a healthy environment.  Is there something that we can
>> help with to aid in a more amicable interaction with your peers?
>
> Give me a break!  I find talking down to someone like this far more
> offensive than Jason's messages on this thread.
>
> It's clear Jason is frustrated.  That's OK, it happens to the best of
> us every now and then.  I think your response is totally
> inappropriate.  If anything, perhaps, take a break and let's take this
> up again tomorrow.  Or yell at me for baiting him if you like.  But
> don't talk down to him -- after all, "he's your peer".  :)

It would appear you have read tone or something communicative that was
not in my intended message to Jason.  Talking down was certainly not my
intention.  It was truly an offer of help or at least to gage what we
can do to communicate better with each other.  I am sorry you read this
differently than its intention.

However, I think that the way you are addressing your concern can
probably use a bit of work too, Aaron. ;-)