geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Greetings from Geronimo
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:09:58 GMT
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in Geronimo.  Our development lists
are at
dev@geronimo.apache.org and our user list is user@geronimo.apache.org.  You can subscribe
to either
one of these however based on your expression of interest I suspect the dev list would be
more
interesting.

Our IRC channel is #geronimo on irc.freenode.net.

Are there specific areas of Geronimo and J2EE you are interested in?  We are working on our
next
release which will be 1.2 and are formulating its content.  We are also working on a 1.1.1
release
which is basically a bug fix and minor improvement release that should be going out in the
next
several weeks.

Please take a few minutes to subscribe to our lists and take a look at our website at
http://geronimo.apache.org for more information.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and collaborating with you.

Matt Hogstrom