geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven2 Conversation Status
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:59:36 GMT
IMHO, until its all completely functional and working, I would not wage
a +1 for moving it in and deprecating 1.0.  If you are interested in
moving in POMs and plugins, then I would be amenable to that.  However,
I would not at all be amenable to any sort of deprecation until the M2
build is 100% functional.