geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Content for 1.2
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:43:41 GMT
I'm working on

1)  Adding additional providers for javamail beyond SMTP.  POP3, NNTP,
and NNTP-POST are already in.  IMap is in the works.
2)  Creating a 1.4 version of the javamail API (already done).
3)  Add Yoko support to openejb and do a general cleanup of the openejb
CORBA code.
4)  Change the openejb CORBA code to use the Geronimo KeystoreManager API.

Rick